Please follow the steps below to move your RI course material to Canvas. Keep it Simple.
- Many students cannot attend live online lectures for health and family reasons; some have limited internet service.
- Please post learning materials for asynchronous delivery.
- If you Record and share lecture videos keep them under 10 minutes, one concept at a time.
- Use discussions, practice, or low-stakes quizzes to engage students. Replace traditional high-stakes exams with alternative assessments that build skills and measure proficiency.
- Use consistent weekly due dates/times on assignments and provide reminders.
- Let students know how you are available via email, discussions, or virtual office hours.
- For essential quizzing with secure monitoring, visit the CSU Testing Center Website https://tilt.colostate.edu/TestingCenter
- Academic integrity in online courses
- Suggested syllabus language on recording course materials