Canvas Browser Support
Since Canvas works in a web browser, many issues (slow? button not working? etc.) can be resolved by looking at the web browser software being used:
- If you are using Safari, please try another (Firefox or Chrome)
- Clear browser history/cache (instructions for: Mac | PC )
- Type in the direct link to Canvas in your web browser: webcms3.colostate.edu/canvas
- Close your browser entirely and try the direct link again.
- Restart your computer
- Try another computer
A few more things to try
- Refresh your browser screen – press F5, or click the Refresh button.
- Make sure your Antivirus is up-to-date
- The CSU Computer Repair Center is available to assist with antivirus issues
- Turn off pop-up blockers, or add an exception to the lists in your browsers and toolbars.
- Temporarily disable Chrome extensions or Firefox add-ons
- Use private/incognito mode
- Restart your router